eTail Europe are today warning those people who have not yet booked for their eTail Europe event that there is not much time left to book to take part in their best attended event ever.
The event will be held at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London and will see various stakeholders in the ecommerce and retail world come together to discuss the various opportunities and issues that they ace in the coming years. Its location in London this year is particularly apt with the fact that Brexit will be an issue that will affect not just UK retailers and customers but their European and rest of the world counterparts too.
The organisers promise an 80 percent retail attendance to ensure that visitors to the event are meeting and interacting with the right people. The event will include a total of 90 leading retail and ecommerce speakers as well as 600 retailer attendees from 300 companies.
Keynote speakers at the event will include:
- Peter Williams, Chairman of BooHoo.com talking about “Where is Detail Heading?”
- Sienne Veit, Director of Online Product at John Lewis on “How Does John Lewis Collaborate With Partners To Build Omnichannel Digital Selling Tools?”
- Constantin Eis, Global Managing Director and Co-Founder of Casper on “Perfecting The Customer Experience Of Pursuing Sleep”
- Yariv Bash, CEO of Flytrex on “Delivery Drones – Welcome To A World Of Instant Gratification”
- Mike Durbridge, Director of Omnichannel at B & Q on how to “Determine The Right KPIs For Omnichannel To Hit Key Goals For Your Business”
- Chris Bates, Head Of CRM and Digital Marketing at John Lewis on how to “Build Loyalty Through Brand-Led Omnichannel Experience”
- Anthony Fletcher, Chief Executive Officer At Graze On “From Bricks To Clicks: How To Bring Offline And Online Together Holistically”
- Thomas Nielsen, CDO at Tesco on “Customer Experience Is The New Marketing”
- Charlotte Briscall, Head Of Digital Experience at Sainsburys on “What Was, What Is And What Will Be The Next Steps In Digital Experience?”
- Dave Trott, Author and Creative Director on how “Simple Is Smart, Complicated Is Stupid”
What Big Brands Will Be Attending eTail Europe?
eTail Europe attracts a whole range of brands from small startups to more recognizable household names. Some of the biggest brands in the world that will be attendance at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London from June 20 – June 22 include:
- Coca Cola
- H & M
- House of Fraser
- Marks and Spencer
- Tiffany & Co
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Virgin Media
What To Expect On Each Day
Each day at eTail Europe has a theme. These are:
- June 20 – Omnichannel
- June 21 – Digital transformation
- June 22 – Online customer engagement
Each of these days will see various speakers speaking on and around these topics.
eTail Europe takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London from June 20 – June 22. For more information and tickets, go to their website at http://etaileurope.wbresearch.com/.