Ease of Use 4/10
Like most of its ecommerce peers, NetSuite SuiteCommerce offers a platform that unifies digital and physical commerce in a single solution so merchants can provide customers with an omnichannel shopping experience.
Additionally, SuiteCommerce has features for global companies, including the support for multiple brands, languages, and currencies. The platform can also run B2B and B2C ecommerce from one solution, enabling merchants to efficiently run business and consumer verticals without the trouble of maintaining separate platforms.
- Plenty of great native features that enables omnichannel selling and powerful ecommerce experiences
- Features to support global brands
- B2B and B2C commerce can be managed on one system
- Smooth integration with other NetSuite solutions
- Dependent on NetSuite ERP
- Limited external support
- WCM isn’t as competitive as other solutions
- Pricing depends on the features and modules you need, contact NetSuite for more information
Reasons to use NetSuite SuiteCommerce
- Built-in omnichannel capabilities
- Wide range of ecommerce features including ratings, reviews, quick views, dynamic imaging and zooms, multiple image views, and more
- Responsive designs that look good across devices
- Support for multiple languages, currencies, taxes, shipping prices, and customs